The Schoeps CMC 1 K has a permanently attached cable with XLR-3M output connector and is the shortest version of the CMC 1 Series.
The CMC 1 is our new, small Colette microphone amplifier, about one-third the length and 53% lighter than the CMC 6. It is compatible with all components of the Colette system and can be used in place of the CMC 6 without compromise, for all applications in which the size and weight of the microphone play a role.
At SCHOEPS, “uncompromising miniaturization” means that the electrical characteristics of the CMC 1 are equal to, or even better than, those of the CMC 6. Through modern electronic design, these outstanding electrical properties have been achieved:
A complete Colette-series microphone consists of an MK capsule and a CMC amplifer. All capsules and active accessories of the Colette system are compatible with the CMC 1.
- Permanently attached cable; standard version, 5 m with XLR-3M output plug
- Other connectors or unterminated cable will be available on special order
- Fully equal alternative to the well-known CMC 6
- Compatible with all available MK capsules and active Colette accessories, e.g. CUT 60 or RC
- Compatible with all accessories of the CCM series, e.g. TR L or the STA
- Recommended accessories for boom use are the same as for CCM microphones, e.g. MINIX CCM LU or Rycote INV-5.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.